ეს განცხადება ხელმისაწვდომია მხოლოდ ინგლისურ ენაზე, გთხოვთ იხილოთ განცხადების ტექსტი ქვემოთ(თქვენ ასევე შეგიძლიათ გადართოთ საიტი ინგლისურ ვერსიაზე დასაწყისში მდებარე ენების ჩამოსაშლელი მენიუდან):
Hotel Lopota Lake Resort and Spa is looking for the Front Office Manager with strong background in hotel operations and hospitality management in Napareuli.
The major functions will include:
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and high quality service for customers;
- Dealing with customers, including handling complaints when they come to the desk;
- Managing and training the team of receptionists;
- Scheduling the front office staff and supervising workload during shifts;
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated;
- Updates group information. Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements. Relays information to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and other employees.
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of one year of hotel front desk supervisory experience, experience handling cash, accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks;
- Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management preferred;
- Knowledge of Fidelio and/or Opera;
- Diplomacy and communication skills to handle any complaints and emergencies in a level-headed manner
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective;
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills. Good interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflicting points of view;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Georgian, Russian and English languages;
- Technical writing skills.
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send their CV to email@example.com. Please indicate the position title in the subject line.